Milton Keynes Branding Agency
At ACCEDOR we work with all sizes of businesses across all industries. We’ve helped large enterprises, as well as start-ups in Milton Keynes and around the world. We help distil your brand identity, spread your message, and track the results, all with an eye to maximising your marketing ROI.
How we work your Branding
We’re one of the top creative agency in Milton Keynes. This is because we have a vast multi-disciplinary team and partners that add to our branding expertise. Some inexperienced agencies focus on small visual details while ignoring the big picture of what makes your brand special, who your customers are, and how you can achieve your business goals.
ACCEDOR works with an outside-in branding process; we sit down with your top team to discuss the important stuff, before jumping into granular design and messaging work.
- Competitive landscape: Who are your competitors? What are they doing well? Where can you beat them out?
- Customer landscape: Who are your customers? What are their fears, hopes, and motivations?
- Value proposition: Who are you as a company? What can you offer customers that others can’t?
- Voice & identity: How can you communicate your identity to customers? What’s the right tone of voice? What are the right channels?
Our branding process
Once we’ve answered all the big strategic questions, we move on to graphic design and brand visuals: your company’s skin. We create a consistent visual identity across iconography, font, logo, product photography, and video—as well as a complete visual style-guide to reference moving forward.
- Visual landscape: What visual landscape does your company play in? What are other brands doing?
- Faces and places: What images — photographs, footage — communicate who you are? Should we use juicy photos of your food, or a fireside chat-style video interview?
- Visual identity: Which colours, fonts, and iconography best capture your brand’s unique values, and tell your story at a glance?
- The little picture: At long last, we create your logo – after thoroughly getting to know your brand and landscape.